In Diogo Makes, we encourage readers to participate in the conversation by commenting on articles.
With the intent of creating an open and welcoming community, there are some rules and guidelines that need to be followed when commenting.
Any infringement of this rules will lead to deletion of the comment and blocking of the comment’s author.
- Be Respectful and Polite. Do not use profane language or insults of any type.
- No self-promotion. Do not promote products or websites unless it is contextually adequate (for example for helping someone with a problem or to answer a question).
- No spam. Only comment if you think you can provide positive and insightful information or encouragement. Space-filling-only comments (for example “Hello”) will be deleted.
- You are responsible for the information you provide. Comments are publicly visible and available to anyone on the Internet. It is not recommended to provide any kind of personal information (information that is not available on the Internet, on social media or similar, about you or others).
- Do not take the information provided in the comments literally. If you decide to follow other commentator's advice, any actions taken will be your responsibility. So make sure you know what you are doing!